Funding for COVID-19 MedTech intervention
24 March 2020
The Department of Trade and Industry has established a fund to support COVID-19 interventions. There are a number of qualifying criteria and only for the identified priority products.
- Available for working capital and plant & equipment requirements;
- Available to companies that have been operational for at least a year;
- Companies must have a valid contract/purchase order or letter of intent;
- Only applicable to manufacturers of the targeted priority products as listed below;
- Companies with BBBEE Level 4 will be encouraged.
- Funding provided can be stand-alone MCEP funding or blended with IDC.
Download the qualifying criteria, Instruments and Pricing. For more information, contact Swasthi Soomaroo on SSoomaroo@thedti.gov.za