Can the complainant company request that SAMED facilitate an informal resolution through a conciliation process?

Yes. The Executive Officer (EO) can, upon the request of one of the parties or upon the recommendation of the independent investigator, facilitate a process aimed at securing an informal resolution of the complaint, through a conciliation process, to be chaired by the EO or such other suitable individual agreed to by the parties, or failing agreement, nominated by the EO.

Related Knowledge Base Posts