How do I report companies trading without a Medical Device Establishment License?

Companies trading medical technologies without a SAHPRA Medical Device Establishment License are trading illegally and it is essential that they be reported to SAHPRA for investigation. SAHPRA has published a list of licensed companies under documents on their medical devices page which you can use to check if the company has a Medical Device Establishment License before sending a report.

Report unlicensed companies by emailing the Manager: regulatory Compliance under the inspectorate and regulatory compliance section of the SAHPRA key contacts.

This Article Also Answers the Following Questions :

  • 2. Who must I contact at SAHPRA to report an unlicenced company?

Related Knowledge Base Posts