Note: In accordance with the prohibition of direct sponsorship to HCPs to third-party arranged event, a prize in the form of congress sponsorship is prohibited as of 1 January 2018 (as per the Medical Device Code of Ethical Marketing and Business Practice)
Related Knowledge Base Posts
- Can we provide certificates of attendance for training conducted by one of our specialists?
- We are in the process of setting up Proctorship Agreements with HCP’s and wanted to find out if SAMED had any agreement templates or guidelines that we can reference?
- With surgical implants, companies are obliged to hold records for the natural life of a patient. This is for tracking, vigilance and recall. How will POPI affect these records? Consider that a healthcare provider who performed the surgery and maintains the record could go out of business 5 years after the surgery and a product recall could take place 10 years after that surgery.
- What are the regulations around single use devices?
- How do I get a free sale certificate for medical devices?
- Can our staff wear their own company branded theatre cloths or lead aprons in a hospital?