Yes, as long as you are not certifying competence, but rather just stating attendance.
Related Knowledge Base Posts
- Can I offer registration to a local congress as a prize for a healthcare professional?
- We are in the process of setting up Proctorship Agreements with HCP’s and wanted to find out if SAMED had any agreement templates or guidelines that we can reference?
- With surgical implants, companies are obliged to hold records for the natural life of a patient. This is for tracking, vigilance and recall. How will POPI affect these records? Consider that a healthcare provider who performed the surgery and maintains the record could go out of business 5 years after the surgery and a product recall could take place 10 years after that surgery.
- What are the regulations around single use devices?
- How do I get a free sale certificate for medical devices?
- Can our staff wear their own company branded theatre cloths or lead aprons in a hospital?