SAMED does not have a specific template for proctorship agreements but we have a generic consulting one in the code that you might find of value and can adapt. See Addendum1 of the Medical Device Code of Ethical Marketing and Business Practice.
Related Knowledge Base Posts
- Can I offer registration to a local congress as a prize for a healthcare professional?
- Can we provide certificates of attendance for training conducted by one of our specialists?
- With surgical implants, companies are obliged to hold records for the natural life of a patient. This is for tracking, vigilance and recall. How will POPI affect these records? Consider that a healthcare provider who performed the surgery and maintains the record could go out of business 5 years after the surgery and a product recall could take place 10 years after that surgery.
- What are the regulations around single use devices?
- How do I get a free sale certificate for medical devices?
- Can our staff wear their own company branded theatre cloths or lead aprons in a hospital?